Posts : 191
Join date : 2011-04-23
|Subject: Site Map/Traveling Rules Sat May 28, 2011 10:25 pm|| |
Site Map and Traveling Rules
- Site Map:
Just as the message board implies, this site follows the same geographic layout as the actual show. This means that traveling is required to move from one land toward the next.
- It takes 5 irl hours to pass through any lesser nation.
- It takes 24 irl hours to pass through any major nation
- A nations sub-boards must be honored in traveling (Do not skip these.)
- Before you can enter any hidden village you must pass through the gates
- Interceptions are allowed while traveling.
- You have 48hrs from the time of the post to intercept and all interceptions must be honored even if your character has made multiple traveling topics.
- Once 48hrs is up from the time of the post interception is no longer allowed in that topic, however any recent posts can still be intercepted so long as these guidelines are honored.
- Failure to honor these rules and guidelines will result in a voided post.
- When starting out one can only begin from their village of origin. (Meaning no being a Konoha shinobi, and starting in Sunagakure.)