This is a list of Techniques, and Bloodline Limits, which cannot be used or gained by any normal means. The only way to gain these techniques is with 2 admin approvals, as well as fulfilling the requirements to gain each, which may or may not be described later. This list is also subject to change, and may be added to at any time by staff. List of Banned & Limited Jutsu/ Bloodlines
(Some may be gained by fulfilling special requirements.)
List of Banned & Limited Weapons
- Strength of 100
- 8th Gate of Death
- Dustless Bewildering Cover
- Impure World Resurrection
- All Reincarnation techniques
- Flying Thunder God Technique
- Rinnegan (Evolve Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan + Senju/Uzamaki DNA)
- C4 (Explosion Release)
- Body Revival Technique
- Swift Release
- Dark Release
- All of Nagato’s Jutsu (Requires Rinnegan)
- Secret Technique: Mist Rain
- Spirit Transformation Technique
- Kekkei Mōra [Excluding Byakugan]
- Rabbit Hair Needle
- Temporary Paralysis
- God: Nativity of a World of Trees
- Infinite Tsukuyomi
- Will Materialization
- Kekkei Tōta
- Dust Release
(Some may be gained by fulfilling special requirements.)
Unranked Jutsu List
- Kohaku no Jōhei
- Yata Mirror
- Chakra Receivers (Requires Rinnegan)
(This list is subject to change, and will change so watch it.)Main Chakra Natures
- Wind Release:
- Water Release:
- Lightning Release:
- Fire Release:
- Earth Release:
- Yin Release:
- Medical Ninjutsu:
Advanced Chakra Natures
- Wood Release:
Every approved character has 5 free jutsu slots, where they may add 5 previously purchased custom jutsu
, or 5 Canon jutsu within their character's limitations according to their Nindo.Gaining New Jutsu
New Jutsu are gained by simply purchasing new Jutsu Slots. Once you purchase additional Jutsu Slots, your character can then learn a new Jutsu to place in that slot. Depending on the Rank of the Jutsu you want to fill that spot, you will have to complete a Training Post and have it approved before updating your character's Update Page.
*Note: As another way of adding flexibility to the player you are allowed to trade in Ryo for words toward almost any training. 1 Ryo = 10 Words*Jutsu Training
- Canon/Custom Jutsu
E-Rank: 0 Words
D-Rank: 250 Words
C-Rank: 500 Words
B-Rank: 1000 Words
A-Rank: 1500 Words
S-Rank: 2000 Words
Kinjutsu: 2500 Words
Jutsu training details what you went through to learn the technique you've chosen. This training must detail how you learned of the technique's existence, what method you used to recreate the technique, and how you perfected the technique. This means you need to detail every inch of how you attained this technique, including the errors and trials you may have faced. Once the training is complete you may get a staff member to approve, and only once approved you may use the technique. If the technique is not approved before you use it, it's usage will be voided. You may complete training in the 'Training Section' OOC'ly or 'In Character', although, it is much more beneficial to train IC'ly for character development and active role-play reasoning.Custom Jutsu
All custom jutsu must meet the following criteria;
Chakra Flow Techniques
- Handsigns: All canon/custom ninjutsu; unless stated otherwise by having the legitimate ability to do so by a perk require hand signs. If your technique does not require hand signs, then it must have a preparation. This includes custom techniques; the exception being Chakra Flow techniques.
- Preparation: Not always necessary and are the number of posts required before a technique can be used. When preparing a technique you must give a legitimate expression of how the technique is being prepared. In example preparing most techniques requires chakra build up of some kind, so this must be specified and can be used to describe the preparation. This is just an example though, other means of preparation are also possible but must be detailed accordingly. The exception to this is Chakra Flow techniques.
- Upkeep: Custom and some Canon techniques which last for multiple posts require an upkeep depending on the level of the technique.
- Duration [dr]: Your technique should have "X" amount of posts that it lasts.
- Cooldown [cd]: Your technique should have "X" amount of posts before it can be used again.
- Drawbacks/Weaknesses [dw]: All custom techniques must have at least one drawback or weakness, although more could be required at the administrator or moderators discretion. More simple techniques may not require this.
Chakra flow techniques are the only custom techniques which do not require hand seals or preparation. However using Canon or Custom chakra flow techniques costs an upkeep per post depending on the rank of the technique. For every post your Chakra Flow is active you pay the upkeep cost for custom; or rank of the technique for canon.Jutsu Usage
The amount of jutsu you can use is determined by your Chakra Nindo Stat. That being said different levels of jutsu will take up a certain amount of Chakra depending on the level of jutsu you use. Techniques requiring an upkeep will also use this amount per post they are active depending on the level of upkeep required;
Chakra Costs according to Rank
Elements & Trading
- Kinjutsu Rank: 1000
- S-Rank: 400
- A-Rank: 200
- B-Rank: 100
- C-Rank: 50
- D-Rank: 25
- E-Rank: 10
This topic is to give our members the opportunity to trade their element(s) for Practitioner Nindo
. However there are a few simple rules that you must follow.
Purchasing & Training Elements
- Element(s) can be traded for Practitioner Nindo and not a new class.
- Elements already used In Character CANNOT be traded in for Nindo.
- Trades can only happen Once. This means you cant trade an element for Nindo. Repurchase later and then trade again as you see fit.
As well as trading your elements for Nindo, you may also purchase elements and train them. Below are the basic guidelines for acquiring your character's elements.
1st Element: 1500 Ryo or 2500 Words. 2nd Element: 2500 Ryo or 4000 Words.3rd Element: 4000 Ryo or 7000 Words.
A). The word count for training your elements cannot be circumvented by paying Ryo to lower the word count. This means the 1 Ryo= 10 words rule does not apply here.
B). Your training topics must be genuine and committed to training. As staff will deny your topic if you try to pass a casual social Rp topic as hardcore training.
C). More rules will be added where necessary.