Overview: This is the list of the powers and abilities gained upon becoming a Jinchuriki of a Tailed Beast. Here you’ll also learn how you can improve your control and form a relationship between your character and their Bijuu.
Tailed Beast Forms
All jinchūriki are able to use certain abilities granted to them by their tailed beasts. As they get older and they gain (or lose, as the case may be) control over their tailed beast's power, they are also able to transform into their tailed beast to varying degrees, granting them capabilities increasingly closer to the tailed beast itself.
Depending on which Jinchuriki Form your character has obtained, they are innately capable of releasing your character from Genjutsu, as seen in the case of Killer B and Gyuki. The higher the cooperation with your respective tailed beast the more likely they will be willing to release you from a Genjutsu.
- Initial Jin Form: Can Release E-D Rank Genjutsu
- Version 1 Form: Can Release C-B Rank Genjutsu
- Version 2 Form: Can Release A-S Rank Genjutsu
Initial Jinchuriki Form: By simply tapping into their beast's chakra, a jinchūriki begins their initial transformation. They are surrounded by a layer of red, wispy chakra granting them enhanced strength, speed and healing. The beast's chakra supplements the jinchūriki's and they are able to manipulate the chakra to a certain extent: Utakata can form it into waves and blasts while Naruto can generate shockwaves through punches and roars. In this form, the jinchūriki's body undergoes slight physical changes.
[Lasts: 4 Posts] [Cooldown: 2 Posts]
- +300 to Chakra, Strength, and Speed Nindo Stats
- Healing: May heal minor cuts and abrasions instantly.
- -300 to Intelligence Nindo Stat
Gaining Initial Form: Auto-gained upon becoming a Jinchuriki.
Version 1 Form: Version 1 – or what Jiraiya calls Naruto's "demon fox cloak" (妖狐の衣, yōko no koromo) forms a dense shroud of chakra around the jinchūriki. The shroud, a translucent red with bubbles of chakra (reminiscent of boiling liquid) forming all along it, provides a degree of physical protection. The physical changes experienced in the initial transformation become more pronounced in Version 1 forms.
[Lasts: 6 Posts] [Cooldown: 4 Posts]
- +200 to Strength and Speed Nindo Stats
- Chakra Cloak can withstand B-Rank techniques and below.
- +250 Power to all techniques/jutsu
Perks: (Stacks with all Previous Perks)
Gaining Version 1:
- Harmful Version 1: The source of the chakra shroud differs between users. For jinchūriki who have not learned how to control their tailed beast, it is the beast's chakra that surrounds them. The beast's chakra will tend to be harmful: individuals near the jinchūriki will experience a slight physical discomfort; those who come into contact with the shroud will suffer a painful burn wherever they touch it; the jinchūriki themselves suffer an increasing amount of corrosion to their body that can eventually damage body parts beyond the point of use. [Requires: 3000 Words Training Post]
- Harmful Version 1 may only be used twice before permanent damage is done. In this event, the user’s limbs will become unusable with subsequent uses. [Loses: 1 Arm or Leg.]
- -300 to Intelligence Nindo Stat during Harmful Version 1.
Version 2 Form: Version 2 (バージョン2, Bājon Tsū), as described by Sabu, is the tailed beast's chakra being converted into a humanoid shape, granting the jinchūriki an edge in battle without completely releasing the beast itself. Using the jinchūriki's body as a sort of endoskeleton, a dark red, nearly black layer of chakra envelops them. The physical manifestations of the corresponding beast that are vaguely present in Version 1 states become far clearer in Version 2, in a way fully reproducing the beast in miniature: muscle mass increases and beast-specific attributes such as shells and ears become clearly defined. Because the shroud forms so tightly around them, features of the jinchūriki may be identifiable in Version 2, such as the hat and furnace that Han wears. [Lasts: 8 Posts] [Cooldown: 6 Posts]
Perks: (Gains all Previous Perks)
- +400 to Speed and Strength Nindo Stats
- Auto-Removes any restraints or Fuuinjutsu techniques on the user once.
- Chakra Cloak can withstand A-Rank techniques and below.
- May create and manipulate Chakra Arms for 30 meters around themselves.
- May attain bones that form around their shroud.
- May use Version 2 tailed beast skills.
Gaining Version 2:
- Harmful Version 2: By fully submitting to the beast and his own rage, Naruto would grant Kurama full control of his body who then formed a Version 2 shroud around him. Naruto's ability to distinguish between friend and foe vanishes and he attacks in whatever way will enable him to defeat his target, oblivious to the consequences of the attack. The form itself carries a number of consequences for Naruto too, as its corrosive qualities burn away his skin and stain the shroud with his own blood. The regenerative abilities granted to him as Kurama's jinchūriki constantly heal the damage, but in the long run shorten his lifespan through the constant destruction and creation of cells. [Requires: 4000 Word Training Post]
- Harmful Version 2 may only be used twice before permanent damage is done. In this event the user’s limbs will become unusable with subsequent uses. [Loses: 1 Arm and 1 Leg each use.] Afterwards the user’s Chakra Nindo Stat will be reduced by -100 permanently too.
- -300 to Intelligence Nindo Stat during Harmful Version 2.
Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jinchuriki Specific Abilities
Overview: Are abilities that are granted from having a specific tailed beast sealed within your character. These are powers unique to each beast.
Shukaku (守鶴, Shukaku), more commonly known as the One-Tail (一尾, Ichibi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It was last sealed within Gaara of Sunagakure, after being sealed in two other jinchūriki before him.
- Sand Manipulation: Gains access to Gaara’s Sand Manipulation techniques and abilities.
- Partial Transformation: Increases Sand Manipulation ability by +5 meters.
- Drawbacks: Sand may only be manipulated for up to 25 meters around the user. Character becomes an insomniac unless they gain Full Bijuu Mode.
Matatabi (又旅, Matatabi), more commonly known as the Two-Tails (ニ尾, Nibi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It was last sealed within Yugito Nii of Kumogakure.
- Claw Creation Technique
- Fire Release Techniques are +250 Power and gain Matatabi’s blue flames with their jutsu.
Isobu (磯撫, Isobu), more commonly known as the Three-Tails (三尾, Sanbi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It was last sealed within Yagura of Kirigakure, after being sealed in Rin Nohara as part of Kirigakure's plan to attack Konohagakure.
- Water Release: Water Mirror Technique
Son Gokū (孫悟空, Son Gokū), more commonly known as the Four-Tails (四尾, Yonbi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It was last sealed within Rōshi of Iwagakure.
- Advanced Element: Roshi’s Lava Release
Kokuō (穆王, Kokuō), more commonly known as the Five-Tails (五尾, Gobi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It was last sealed within Han from Iwagakure.
- Steam-Based Ninjutsu: Kokuō is able to increase the temperature of the chakra of itself or its jinchūriki up to the boiling point, granting them overwhelming physical strength. The users Strength Nindo becomes Great Master while using these techniques.
Saiken (犀犬, Saiken), more commonly known as the Six-Tails (六尾, Rokubi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It was last sealed within Utakata of Kirigakure.
- Soap-Bubble Water Release
- Obtains: Bubble-Blowing Relic
Chōmei (重明, Chōmei), more commonly known as the Seven-Tails (七尾, Nanabi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It was last sealed within Fū from Takigakure.
- Flight: Has the ability to sprout up to seven wings and fly without fully transforming.
Gyūki (牛鬼, Gyūki), more commonly known as the Eight-Tails (八尾, Hachibi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. It has been in the possession of Kumogakure for decades, where it has been sealed into many jinchūriki. Its most recent jinchūriki, and the first to have any success in cooperating with it, is Killer B.
- Ink Generation
Kurama (九喇嘛, Kurama), more commonly known as the Nine-Tails (九尾, Kyūbi), is one of the nine tailed beasts. Centuries of being sought after as a tool for war and regarded as a monster that felt no emotions and deserved none in return caused Kurama to hate humanity.
- Negative Emotion Sensing
- Rapid Regeneration: Heals minor cuts and bruises instantly. Heals major cuts in 3 posts. (Cannot regenerate organs or limbs.)
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum