Sage Mode RulesOverview:
Sage mode on NC is an empowered state granted by the usage of sage chakra otherwise known as Senjutsu. By mixing in natural energy with their own chakra your character will be capable of entering this mode.How to gain Sage Mode
To gain sage mode there are a few requirements which need to be met before continuing and those are as follows;
- Chakra: Mastery (1000+ Stats)
- Req. Nindo Skill: Ninjutsu Great Mastery or above
- Requires having an applicable Summoning Contract or the Canon contracts (Custom Sage Modes are allowed.)
- Requires at least Jounin rank
- 1000 Ryo
Once the above requirements are met training to become a Sage can begin. You are to write a 2000 word post alongside your Summon detailing how you learned about natural energy, and how you ultimately became a Sage. Once this is complete a Template will be provided for you to detail your sage mode. It also grants a few abilities listed here by default.
There is also a limit to the amount of time you can use Sage Mode, which can be increased with further training. By default Sage Mode lasts 2 posts with a cooldown of 5 posts. For every 500 words of training done you may increase its duration by +1 post.Default Abilities of Sage Mode
These are abilities granted from attaining Sage Mode apart from the custom abilities gained. While in Sage Mode the following abilities are gained by default and are active while in Sage Mode;
- Ninjutsu upgrades to Forbidden Mastery for the duration of Sage Mode. (Including perks)
- Can purchase canon Sage techniques applicable to character
- Gains Sensory Mastery for the duration of Sage Mode. (Including perks)
- The user can manipulate natural energy to various effect depending on their abilities.
- +300 to all user Nindo Stats excluding Intelligence
[b]Ability Name:[/b] Sage Mode
[b]Natures:[/b] If Any.
[u][size=15][b]Abilities (2 Max. Only 1 S-Rank ability):[/b][/size][/u]